Once a month or more frequently we wonder and rover to explore and enjoy the great UK Outdoors. These are the National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Few days before the ride we will check the weather and how far we want to go as a tribe of riders!
UK Outdoors Rides we are targeting for 2018
Peak District – The classic Man Tor and a lot more
Dartmoor National Park near North Bovey: main ride – 55km – 1.800m elevation. Some of the best technical and rocky trails of Dartmoor. Can be ridden wet however it is easier and safer when dry.
Exmoor National Park near Winsford – 42km – 1300m elevation – Outdoor proper Adventure with fabulous views. Though, hilly with some good technical rocky sections, moorland traverses and river crossing.
Brecon Beacons Stunning views and nice technical climbs. Though, hilly with some good technical rocky sections and traverses.
UK Outdoors Rides Rules
Please read our Terms and Conditions to progress booking a ride with us…
We reserve the right to cancel the ride if we don’t reach the minimum number of 3 riders.
- Qualified British Cycling MTB Guide (English and ItalianSpeaking)
- Post Ride Celebration with a Fab Wine (main ride)
- Insurance (Available upon request)
- Bike Hire (Available upon request)
- Accommodation and Food
- Travel (we can share the cost of the trip if we travel together but it’s a personal arrangement, no liabilities are accepted)