My next rides in the UK (Jan, Feb and March 2017) will be:
- Surrey Hills (a trail linking the best part of the three hills). I will organise this ride 3 times between the end of Jan and the end of Feb
- Snowdonia. I have a MTB leader conference there at the end of Feb and that’s a great opportunity fro a couple of days of riding in some of the best mountain bike areas in the UK.
The next multi-rides in Italy (Feb, March and April) will be:
- Barbaresco and Barolo … fabulous hills and wines
- Valdobbiadene and the Dolomites … The stunning hills of Prosecco and Riding on the snow in the Dolomites (pics above)
- Valtellina … fabulous mountains, wines, trails, cheeses, everything!
Do contact me if you want to have more details or you want my help to organise your own mountain bike adventure.